Saturday, March 2, 2013

C4K Summary for February

Blog computer keys

C4K#1
IBSusan09
This blog's address is ibsusan13.edublogs.org.  This student writes her blog as required for her 9th grade World History class.  This student answers the question:If you lived during World War I, which would be the best to own: a horse, a cow, or a dozen chickens?  In my opinion a cow would be best to own.  The student continues with her reasons.
My answer:You wrote an interesting answer to an interesting question. A cow is a great choice. Milk could also be used to make cheese and butter. I do not know much about World War I or what life may have been like day to day. Answering questions like this makes history more interesting and personal. 
Warrencatherineedm310.blogspot.com

C4K#2
Max S
This blog's address is http://kidblog.org/BBunch/8c73918c-c5be-486a-b9f9-85f3db4b90fd/we-do/#comment-183.  This student just made his first blog post.  He wrote about how he made some saves as a goalie during a soccer game.

My comment:  Hello, Max. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. This week I get to comment on a blog from your class. I am glad you did such a great job as a goalie during your game. I also see that you are new to writing a blog. I am new, too. How do you like it? Do you play other sports? 

warrencatherineedm310.blogspot.com


C4K#3
Little Voices, Little Scholars by Mrs. She
Welcome comment left for the class at littlevoiceslittlescholars.blogspot.com and for the students, Tatiana and Amelia.  They are so cute.  I love their artwork from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment