Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blog Post #12

kidblog.org

Mrs. Warren's Class Kidblog


This class has opened my eyes to the world of blogging.  I have really enjoyed making comments through the C4K assignments.  My proposed assignment would be for EDM 310 students to choose a blogging site for future use in the classroom.  We visit so many blogs but don't necessarily know how they work.  I chose Kidblog.  It is free.  Teachers can create a class blog really quickly.  I like looking at the settings.  It give me a real behind the scenes feeling.  Right now "Mrs. Warren's Class" has no students, but in the future, no matter what grade I teach, we will blog.  Now is the time to become familiar with such sites.

Mrs. Warren's Class

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I added it to this blog post. Thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  2. That's a good idea! Doing an assignment like that would definitely help EDM310 students become more familiar with different blogging sites, and they could see which ones they like using better. Then, once they have students, they can better teach their own students how to use the blogging site they chose and help the students set up their own blogs.

    ReplyDelete