Saturday, April 27, 2013

C4K Summary for April

Student Blogs

C4K #8
Spencer R's Blog

Spencer's blog post was in an introduction of himself.  He wrote he has lived in Iowa all of his life and has never been to another country.
My comment:  My name is Catherine Warren.  I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile.  I have never been to Iowa, but I have been to other countries.  What countries would you like to visit?

warrencatherineedm310.blogspot.com                                                                                          

Mohamed's Blog

Mohamed's blog post was titled "Character Development".  He wrote about a 14 year old boy who moved from Somalia.
My comment:  Hello, Mohamed.  I am a college student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile.  Is this story about you?  Are you from Somalia?  I have been to Uganda and loved it.

warrencatherineedm310@blogspot.com


Trent's Blog

Trent's post was about moving on to grade 5.  He asked, "What do you look forward to?"

My comment:  Hello, Trent.
My name is Catherine Warren. I am in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in the USA. I hope you are enjoying grade 5 by now. I look forward to finishing college. I always look forward to traveling to many places. What are you looking forward since you have been in grade 5 for a while?
warrencatherineedm310.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment